I was born and raised in New Jersey and moved to Central Florida in 2006. My family emigrated from Colombia and I am the first generation born here. As the daughter of Colombian Immigrants, I was raised with strong cultural values. Due to these values, I was naturally drawn to working in the area of Immigration. Whether it is a family based or employment based case, I fully devote my time and effort into assisting clients. Immigration laws are complicated and I am grateful to have the ability to help find relief for those in need. In my spare time, I enjoy exercising, cooking, and spending time with my family.
• Bachelor of Arts Cum Laude/ University of Central Florida
• Juris Doctor/ Stetson University College of Law
• Immigration Clinic/ Stetson University College of Law
• American Immigration Law Association
• Hillsborough County Bar Association
• Fluent in Spanish