Bruce M. Kleinberg
I was born in Elmira, New York and grew up in Rochester, New York. After college I served with the Israeli Defense Forces. I also served with the United States Armed Forces. I have been practicing personal injury law for almost thirty (30) years. I have been Board Certified in civil trial law since 1999. I am the first and only Board Certified civil trial lawyer/M.D. in Florida history.
When not practicing law, I enjoy studying medicine and participating in patient care with several doctors in the area. I also enjoy running, swimming, weight lifting and teaching conversational Hebrew at a local synagogue.
• Bachelor of Arts/Hamilton College
• Juris Doctor/University of Florida
• M.D./University Health Sciences, Antigua
• Sarasota County Bar Association
• Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
• Fluent Hebrew