BRIEF COMMUNITY PROJECTS LIST:
- Academic scholarships each year for students in the developing world.
- Developed Study and Research Center for students in the developing world.
- Established a health clinic in the developing world.
- Donations to American Red Cross for overseas disaster relief.
- Disaster relief for flood victims of Tabasco, Mexico.
- Hurricane relief for disaster victims of Lee County, Florida.
- Tornado relief for disaster victims of Lake County, Florida.
- Reefkeeper Florida Coral Reef Protection Pro Bono Legal Services.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- Miami Dade County Historic Preservation Board past member.
- Bar Ilan University Pro Bono Legal Services.
- Toras Emes Academy Pro Bono Legal Services.
- Redland Conservancy Farmland Preservation Organization Past President.
- Southeast Florida Holocaust Documentation, Edu. Center Past Board Member.
Any inquiries about our community, educational, cultural or disaster relief projects can be directed to us by e-mail.
We welcome your questions or comments and would like to know more about you or your agency’s community projects, and we would like to write about them in an upcoming newsletter.