Vivian Yates, Esq.
I was born in Ft. Lauderdale and grew up in Coral Springs, Florida, and moved to Central Florida in 2001. My family emigrated from Cuba and I am the first generation born in the U.S. I have dedicated my 15 yearsof practice to the areas of workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability. My focus and passion is to help those who are injured on the job or become ill as a result of their work. The system can be difficult to navigate through and understand, and oftentimes benefits are wrongfully denied by the employer/carrier. During my time away from work, I enjoy exercising, the beach, and spending time with my family and friends.
• Bachelor of Arts/University of Florida
• Juris Doctor/Nova Southeastern University
• Hillsborough County Bar Association
• Tampa Bay Hispanic Bar Association
• Florida Workers’ Advocates
• Fluent Spanish